- Entry gate: 6.30 pm
- Concerts begins at: 8.00 pm
- The dining area is open continuously from 6.30 p.m.
- Drinks allowed at the tables
- There is no beverage service in the auditorium
- Light snacks for sale
Please note that, for security reasons, bags and other items larger than A4 (W: 30cm x H: 20cm x D: 15cm) must be handed in to the cloakroom before entering the event venues.
Many thanks for your cooperation.
Beware ticket touts!
Buy your tickets only from advance ticket sales outlets authorised by the BALOISESESSION.
For professional and private resellers, buying tickets from official advance ticket sales offices in order to resell them at a much higher price is increasingly becoming a lucrative business.In the process, artists, organisers and the general public all lose out.
To avoid excessively-priced tickets or fakes, we strongly advise you to purchase tickets only from official advance ticket sales offices authorised by us, and never from websites run byso-called ticket brokers such as Alltickets, Viagogo, Onlineticketsshop, Worldticketshop, Vienna Ticketoffice, Ticketbande, Ebay, Ricardo and others.
For more information, visit the website of the Swiss Music Promoters Association (SMPA).
Photos / Audio and video recordings / Mobile phones
- Taking photographs is not allowed
- Audio and video recordings are strictly prohibited
- Mobile phones must be switched off
- The CD shop at the concert venue is open continuously from 6.30 p.m.
- All concerts are wheelchair-accessible
- Tickets for wheelchair accessible seating
can be obtained directly from
Session Basel, Catherine Disler,
catherine[punkt]disler [ät] sessionbasel[punkt]ch
or tel. +41 61 686 44 96
- For health reasons, children under age 6 (six) are not admitted to this event.
- The organisers decline all responsability and liability fpr any damage to human organs resulting from the infringement of this rule.
Lost and Found
Lost objects can be picked up at the Congress Center Basel:
Congress Center Basel
MCH Messe Basel
Reception, 2nd floor (take the escalator or lift from the main entrance of the Congress Center)
Tel: +41 58 206 28 16
Email: info [ät] congress[punkt]ch
Mon. - Thurs.: 7:30 – 12:00 am & 1:15 -5:30 pm
Fri.: 7:30 – 12:00 am & 1:15 -5 pm
Sat. / Sun.: closed